Small 2 Wheeled Wheelie Bins
The MGB 60 and 80 litre smaller wheelie bins are ideal for both refuse collectors and customers alike.
The highly resilient moulded comb lift receiver on the MGB wheelie bin is fitted with robust support struts and guiding strips ensuring operator safety during mechanical lifting.
They are equipped with rubber tired wheels with a solid axle made from galvanized, tempered steel. The MGB 60 l and 80 l wheelie bins are resistant to frost, heat and chemicals and the smooth surface prevents waste from sticking.
Wheelie Bin Features
- MGB wheelie bins made of high-quality high-density polyethylene
- Manufactured by compact injection moulding
- MGB wheelie bins according to EN 840
- Available in a variety of colours and combinations
- Compliant with noise reduction regulations
Wheelie Bin Specifications
- MGB wheelie bin corresponds to: EN 840, RAL-GZ951/1, Directive 2000/14/EG
- Travelling gear: External, wheel Ø 200 mm, rubber tired wheels, wheel axle from steel
- Receiver: Comb lift
- Prepared for transponders: Yes
- Extra equipment / Accessories*2: Glass slot, security paper slot, automatic lock, reflectors
Various Lid Colours Available